Relieving Pain, Restoring Lives
What We Offer
Comprehensive Chronic Pain Evaluations
To determine the source of your pain and the appropriate treatment for your condition.
Including injections, radiofrequency treatment and ultrasound.
To increase the function of the nerve to manage pain.
Narcotic and non-narcotic treatment regimens, with an emphasis on preventing abuse.
Why Pain Management of Middle Tennessee
We call our approach The Science of Caring, matching the latest treatment options with a caring, compassionate approach that puts the patient first, always. Advantages include:
- Individualized treatment plans based on comprehensive evaluation.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- An emphasis on the least-invasive treatment possible.
- Solutions that reduce the cost of medical care by minimizing hospitalizations and emergency room visits.
- A culture of patient safety.
- An affiliation with PhyMed, which provides sophisticated data tools that help improve patient outcomes.
Ready to deal with your chronic pain? Talk to your doctor or call us today, (931) 802-5515.Meet Our Providers