Terms & Conditions
2. The site editor’s service
This website and the services provided on and via this website are provided on an “as is” basis. Visitors agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this website and its services, and to remove the data visitors provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability. The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information or improper delivery of information.
3. Visitor responsibilities and registration obligations
5. Registration and password
Visitors are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password, and are responsible for all usage of their user account and/or username, whether authorized or not authorized by the visitor. Visitors agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use of the visitor’s user account, username or password.
6. Visitor conduct
Visitors agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. Visitors agree that this website may expose visitor to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to the visitor in any way for content displayed on this website, nor for any error or omission.
By using this website or any service provided, visitor explicitly agree that:
- Visitors will not provide any content or conduct in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortuous; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this website or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- Visitors will not impersonate or misrepresent visitor association with any person or entity; visitor will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by visitor;
- Visitors will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- Visitors will not provide, and visitors will not use this website to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; visitor will not use this website to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent;
- Visitors will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including – but not limited to – laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secrets.
7. Submission of content on this website
By providing any content to this website:
- Visitors agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media and technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- Visitors warrant and represent that visitor have all legal, moral and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7;
- Visitors acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content visitor provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of visitor’s dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
VISITOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT VISITORS USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT VISITORS OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO VISITOR “AS IS,” AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED NEITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. VISITOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT NEITHER THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEBSITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT VISITORR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to visitor as regards to implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
VISITOR EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE SITE EDTIOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO OR THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF VISITORR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to visitor.
12. Reservation of rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s rights and property requires the site editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to visitor, the site editor is not providing visitor with any implied or express licenses or rights, and visitor will have no rights to make any commercial use of this website or provided services without the site editor’s prior written consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement
If a visitor believes that their property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of intellectual property rights, the site editor’s copyright agent may be contacted via e-mail to the site administrator.
14. Applicable law
15. Miscellaneous information
Pain Managment of Middle Tennessee collects information about visitors, including IP addresses, date/time visited, referring Web site, length of stay, etc. This information is used for site statistics and analysis to help us better serve visitor. The Pain Managment of Middle Tennessee Website deploys cookies in a visitor’s computer. A cookie is a small data file sent to the browser and stored on the visitors hard drive for easier access the next time visitor visit that page. Cookies help us determine how and when pages are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect personal identifiable information that visitor do not specifically provide us. Any information visitor provide us is used to improve the navigation of our Websites.
We do not sell or provide names, e-mail addresses, or other information to any third party for any reason. Pain Managment of Middle Tennessee links to other Websites on the Internet. Content and privacy policies are the responsibility of their respective owners. If visitor receive unwanted marketing materials from any of our Channel Partners, please let them know that visitor wish to be removed from their contact list. If visitor have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.